Electronic Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) has been used since 2005 to trade oil electronically. A contract is equal to 100 barrels and 100 barrels is 1 Lot. Crude oil is traded as a TRADEX1 using the same quantities with the U.S. Dollar as the base currency. (1 Lot is equal to 100 barrels)
Oil is the primary traded energy product. Oil is a great way to invest in an international commodity product.
In the past two years, a sharp rise and fall has made oil volatile. Large day trading ranges can be created by the also unpredictable intra-day price. This presents you with a great investment opportunity.
TRADEX1 understands how volatile Oil Trade is to an investor. Serious traders understand how this volatility affects trade. At TRADEX1, we aim to provide the trader with the best possible market conditions via multiple platforms. These platforms include web, mobile, and desktop options.
1) Use the MT4 platform and Sirix platform to trade oil
2) Include oil in your Expert Advisor strategies
3) Research tools are provided for assistance to make informed trading decisions
4) Tight Spreads mean an Amazing Trading Opportunity - TRADEX1 works with international banks in order to bring you the best prices to be able to take advantage of tight spreads, there are no extra fees while taking advantage of these excellent opportunities
5) See market activity, open new positions, and place entry orders using trade charts(An easy-to-use charting system is available for you)
6) Generous Leverage - Use leverage to trade oil (up to 100:1)
7) 24 Hour English Support - TRADEX1.com speaks your language, ask for a dedicated support specialist and we will walk you through your first trade
8) No Re-Quotes - We offer on all energy products and give immediate and efficient trade executions that do not involve a new quote
9) Hedging Capability - You can go long or short oil from the same account