Typically the index of the stock market measures the value in different sections of the stock market in comparison to each other. Usually it is figured as a weighted price of chosen stock. Investors and managers of finance use the platform of indices as a point of reference to determine the growth of different market sectors to get an idea for their own strategy. Trading with CFD indices enables clients that are exposed to all international equity markets and is a very productive hedging tool. TRADEX1 is very aware of the paramount role these instruments play in the effective diversity of any portfolio. International markets places can be taken advantage of with the benefits of leverage, quick implementation, and increased trading conditions with Dax, NASDAQ, FTSE, and CAC.
TRADEX1 index CFD trading allows you the chance to trade swiftly and accurately 24 hours a day during the week, all without paying any commissions of fees. TRADEX1’s pick of 31 stock index CFDs offers:
• S&P 500 - The value of the Standard & Poor 500 is represented on the share prices of 500 U.S. companies
• NASDAQ 100 - This index presents the value of 100 companies not associated with NASDAQ trading
• FTSE 100 - The FTSE 100 is a group of 100 of the best and largest publicly-traded UK companies
• DJ EURO STOXX 50 - Euro Stoxx 50 emplaces 50 of the biggest European companies’ investment value
• NIFTY 50 – Is a view of 50 major firms that trade on the National Stock Exchange of India
•Indices is computated daily
•Indices trade with 1:100 leverage
•Spreads that is quick and concise
•Multiple formats Mobile, Web and desktop
In trading with these different methods there is little margin for error so that by implanting these tools it takes most of the guess work out of determining the best avenue to take as for as trading.