Years ago commodity trading was not available for individuals and group investors. Only large financial conglomerates were allowed to trade commodities. If group investors or individuals wanted to trade commodities they were forced to pay expensive fees and transaction cost to these marketing intermediaries. Another problem with trading through these marketing intermediaries is investors were often kept in the dark because they were rarely giving full access to their portfolio. Today, trading is far more accessible to individuals and small groups.
TRADEX1 focuses on the needs of the individual and group investor. Through TRADEX1, the individual and group investor can trade a wide array of commodities that they were not previously able to trade. Agricultural commodities which include wheat, sugar and coffee is an example of commodities that individuals and group investor can now trade. Energy and precious metals are commodities that have also become available for individuals and small groups to trade. These are very prominent commodities because crude oil prices affect many facets of the global economy, The effect of oil price fluctuation ranges from individuals to entire governments. Gold prices still remain the commodities trader's most significant indicator of the global economy.
When the financial Market becomes unstable, investors tend to apportion their capital to more stable assets, like gold. Gold is considered valuable globally so it is considered an insurance against any one nation being able to maintain the value of its individual currency.
TRADEX1 permits you to trade in multiple markets simultaneously, and within one portfolio. The TRADEX1 team of expert analysts is here to provide you with the information you need to ensure profitable and successful investments. TRADEX1 is dedicated to making sure you have a positive investment experience. Here are some of the key features TRADEX1 provides:
- The ability to trade commodities on the MT4 platform and Sinix platform
- The ability to include commodities metals to your expert strategy
- Access to wide variety of research tool to help you make better-informed investment decisions
- Tight Spreads TRADEX1 Works with the leading bank institutions to make sure you get the best prices available. Take advantage of super tight spread sheets and you pay no commissions or fees.
Trade from Charts You have the ability to trade directly from charts. you can visualize the market activity. Easy charting system available for beginners.
Generous Leverage Use leverage to trade oil, silver and gold (up to 100:).
- 24 Hour English Support TRADEX1.com provides 24-hour support. Request a support specialist to walk you through your first trade.
- No Requotes TRADEX1 provides instant and reliable trade execution with no costly requotes.
- Hedging Funds Ability to go long oil or short oil from the same account