Years ago, commodity trading was not available for individuals and group investors. Only large financial conglomerates were allowed to trade commodities. If group investors or individuals wanted to trade commodities, they were forced to pay expensive fees and transaction costs to these marketing intermediaries. Another problem with trading through these marketing intermediaries was that investors were often kept in the dark because they were rarely given full access to their portfolio. Today, trading is far more accessible to individuals and small groups.
TRADEX1 focuses on the needs of the individual and group investor. Through TRADEX1, the individual and group investor can trade a wide array of commodities that they were not previously able to trade. Agricultural commodities which include wheat, sugar, and coffee are an example of commodities that individuals and group investor can now trade. Energy and precious metals have also become available for individuals and small groups to trade. Crude oil prices affect the global economy, and the effect of oil price fluctuations ranges from individuals to entire governments. Gold prices still remain the commodities trader's most significant indicator of the global economy.
When the financial Market becomes unstable, investors tend to apportion their capital to more stable assets, like gold. Gold is considered valuable globally, so it is seen as an insurance against any one nation being able to maintain the value of its individual currency.
TRADEX1 permits you to trade in multiple markets simultaneously, using one portfolio. The TRADEX1 team of expert analysts is here to provide you with the information you need to ensure profitable and successful investments. TRADEX1 is dedicated to making sure you have a positive investment experience. Here are some of the key features TRADEX1 provides:
- Ability to trade commodities on the MT4 platform and Sinix platform
- Ability to add commodities metals to your expert strategy
- Access toa wide variety of research tools to help you make better-informed investment decisions
- Tight Spreads: TRADEX1 Works with the leading bank institutions to make sure you get the best prices available. Take advantage of super tight spread sheets without commissions or fees.
- Trade from Charts: You have the ability to trade directly from charts displaying market activity. Easy charting system available for beginners.
- Leverage to trade oil, silver, and gold (up to 100:1).
- 24 Hour English Support: request a support specialist to walk you through your first trade.
- instant and reliable trade execution without costly requotes.
- Hedging: go long oil or short oil from one profile